Something like the "elected civil servants" who govern the work. Blah blah.
- A volunteer, cooperative effort to establish & maintain professional standards & expertise.
- Persistent by nature, and design.
- Cross-team, but discipline-specific.
- Propose projects to leadership for prioritization.
- Review prospective projects being considered for prioritization.
- Not guilds, or channels, or any other Spotify terms. Their jargon is overloaded with connotations that contradict the intended pattern. Plus copying Spotify isn't agile, it's cargo-culting. Spotify's "model" works for them because, bear with me, it's modeled after Spotify's unique organizational needs.
- HTTP APIs