github LinkedIn social.librem.one
Daily re-planning huddles
- Use daily huddles for realigning, ala dead reckoning, not for status.
- Walking the board from right to left, ask: What work we can ship today?
- Focus on the work, not the workers.
- Ad-hoc product re-planning is welcome, but should be documented, and reviewed, at the next formal planning meeting. Record and publish all priority changes for stakeholder review.
- Q: How is this different from a Scrum "standup"? A: It expressly rejects any inherited expectations, definitions, or connotations, related to Scrum stand-ups.